Commercial Solar Power Solutions
The threat of continued electricity price rises and is now posing a significant challenge to Indian businesses.
A solar investment can be the world’s most efficient commercial solar solutions investment to improve any business’s environmental impact and significantly reduce their electricity costs. Solar power solutions can be a vital aspect of the sustainability of any business.
- High Returns On Investment
- Immediate Cost Reduction
- Reduce Business Risk
- Reduce Carbon Emissions
- A Shaded Roof With Associated Cooling Effects
As a leading commercial solar solutions company, we offer 3 diverse BUSINESS models for our clients that range from many leading industries to the Government as well as educational institutions. We let our customers make decisions in their own comfort zone.
The cost of solar energy is going to be too high for countries to consider it a viable primary energy source. However, the recent policies from the Indian government have made sure the availability of commercial solar solutions by providing solar panels for commercial buildings.
MI Solar is one of the top commercial solar companies that can help a company cut operating costs and take a giant step towards energy independence.
After MI Solar installs the solar power plant, you take the asset ownership. Post installation, our expert engineers will ensure that the solar panels for commercial buildings run smoothly and efficiently under an operations and maintenance agreement.
- Claim tax benefits.
- Insulate yourself from a rise in power costs for the future.
- Power to generate your own power.
- Tag your property carbon neutral or Green.
- Earn much higher and risk-free returns than Fixed deposits and other investments.
Apart from these, we are one of the premium commercial solar energy companies and assure absolute payback within 4 – 6 years.
OPEX includes fuel, workers, and maintenance costs. Some alternative power sources are highly expensive today, but there may be options that are comparatively cheaper.
MI solar is one of the top solar power plant companies in India that has installed solar systems for government and large business all across India. Solar technology is exposed to the harshest of climates so we ensure that we provide high-end solutions that withstand the test of time.
If you would like to find out more about our commercial solar solutions offering, please contact us.
Solar power is a major investment – don’t let this investment turn into a liability because of cheap resources!
Some aspects of the model that you need to know:
- Under this model, you agree to purchase power from us at a predetermined tariff and a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) is signed for the same.
- You are not required to make any investment.
- You only pay for the energy generated, typically 20- 40% cheaper to grid electricity tariff with zero investment on the asset, thus saving money in the process.
- Operations & maintenance will be handled by us.
- No investment from your side.
- No hassles: We will manage the permits, construction, maintenance, and operations.
- No risk: Don’t worry about plant maintenance and life. You pay only for your consumption.
- Meet your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) at no additional cost.
- Go green at no additional cost.
MI SOLAR PARKS
Solar parks are the way many states in India are now adopting as a part of providing commercial solar solutions.
MI Solar meets the client’s electricity needs by supplying solar power produced in Mi Solar’s off-site solar park using state transmission. The solar power is supplied under the CAPEX/OPEX model wherein the client agrees to purchase power.
Every project is backed by:
- A Dedicated Project Management Team
- Rigorous Safe Work Method Statement Documentation
- All Necessary Compliance Certificates
- All Relevant Council Approvals
MI Solar has developed a solar park in Surendranagar, Gujarat with the sole aim to help you deliver innovative commercial solar solutions that set you apart. We are geared up to come up with more such solar power solutions so as to benefit Non Profitable Organisations (NPO), commercial and industrial consumers not having enough area within their premises for an onsite solar plant, with cheaper solar power.
In open access under RESCO model, tariff payable by the customer is the sum total of tariff quoted by MI Solar and the open access charges levied by the State Government on account of transmission, distribution, wheeling, and different gird-related losses. This open access charges can even be as low as zero for some states such as Karnataka. Other states with supportive open access policies are Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, and Andhra Pradesh to name a few.
Open Access in power sector gives the right to the consumer to buy power directly from the market and not necessarily from the utility grid. As per the Electricity Act, a bulk consumer with more than 1 MW connected load, can buy power from any producer and not only the local utility. Open access projects are economically more sustainable and investors can reap the rewards of shared costs such as evacuation facilities, roads, water pipelines, expert supervision and O & M. Open Access policies in India are decided by the state utility.
MI solar is a trusted name and has secured a position among the solar power plant companies in India.
We one of the largest installers of commercial solar power in India.
Our financially-based approach provides businesses with a complete economic picture when they are considering commercial solar power for their businesses.